Using Twitter for business? Are you saying that you did not know that social media marketing and your business go together? Because Twitter offers real time marketing, multi-screen information and lots and lots of potential customers, its use is invaluable if you want to reap big profits for your company or business venture.
It is true that you could use Pinterest, Google, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, MySpace and so many more, but Twitter is unique. Using Twitter for business is effective because it allows you to link to PDF documents, websites, blogs, videos, and so on. Twitter messages are called tweets and can be up to 140 characters.
Follow these steps:
- Choose appropriate images and an account name. Take you time in choosing something that will attract the eye and appeal to the heart. You may want to use your logo for your profile picture. Keep in mind that branding is important.
- Make it complete. Provide your website link and tell the world about yourself and your company or business.
- Using Twitter for business necessitates that you follow, follow, follow. Do not stalk, but do follow your professional network, organizations similar to yours, your customers, your partners, contractors, vendors and partners. And monitor your competitors.
- After you get a feel for how others do it, tweet. Tweet to people who message you. Tweet to people who follow you. Send tweets publicly and privately. Answer questions; tell how people can benefit from your business. Make sure your tweets are entertaining rather than boring.
- An excellent tool when using Twitter for business is to create a tweet that offers a link. Perhaps ask an interesting question that will be answered when the person clicks on that link. Or specify that people should @mention you with questions/answers to questions you are asking.
- Go Mobile. It makes Tweeting so much easier and more convenient.
- Do not forget videos. Pictures make tweets come alive; videos make pictures come alive. Photographs are essential when using Twitter for business. A word is worth a thousand words – especially when the picture induces your customers to bring business to your website.
- Hashtags make using Twitter for business so much more effective. Hashtags will tell your audience what the theme or topic is.
Using Twitter for business. What a great idea. When we want to fix something, we always need the right tool. When we want to improve something, we need the right tool. We need our tools to be the right size and shape. The right tool is of the utmost importance.
Do you want to grow huge profits with little expense? Do you feel that you are working hard enough; you just do not want to try a business technique that requires a lot of effort?
Using Twitter for business just makes sense. Try it. You will like it.